PMC Group is a growth oriented, diversified, global chemicals company dedicated to innovative solutions for everyday needs in a broad range of end markets including plastics, consumer products, electronics, paints, packaging, personal care, food, automotive and pharmaceuticals. The Company was built on a sustainable model of growth through innovation while promoting social good. Dedicated to sustainability, PMC Group operates from a global manufacturing, innovation and marketing platform with facilities and personnel in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Brief Job Description
The Maintenance Supervisor role is a hands-on leadership position that is responsible to plan, organize and direct all maintenance and project related activity for the plant. The successful candidate will have experience working in a Chemical Manufacturing facility, be continuous improvement minded, have experience leading a maintenance team, and be willing to ‘pick up the tools’ when necessary to support the plant.
- Ownership for reliability and maintenance engineering best practices for all plant systems.
- Effective and efficient scoping, design and implementation of capital projects.
- Support plant area supervisors with continuous improvement plans.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Lead efforts towards predictive and preventative maintenance programs for the site to ensure a high level of production efficiency and product quality.
- Identify and track KPI’s related to the reliability and operation of the site to identify, develop systems to gather data and track equipment performance and take appropriate actions.
- Investigate and troubleshoot equipment malfunctions in-order to maximize production efficiency and product quality.
- Manage the maintenance budget and recommend cost savings changes to keep maintenance spending within budget.
- Develop daily and weekly schedule for maintenance technicians that includes PMs and repairs to be performed in an effective manner
- Monitor utilities usage and provide reports internally and externally as necessary. Troubleshoot utility consumption issues to ensure maximum utility efficiency.
- Maintains replacement and spare part inventory at proper levels to ensure equipment is repaired in a timely manner.
- Coordinate safety training and documentation for all employees at the site
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- CMMS – must understand how to implement and optimize.
- Preventive and predictive maintenance techniques.
- Planning and Scheduling maintenance activities and capital projects
- Contractor management.
- Industrial safety processes (LOTO, confine space, line break, etc.)
- Honesty and integrity
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Able to inspire and motivate others
Education, Training, and Experience Required
- BS Engineering – preferably mechanical or chemical
- 5 year minimum industrial experience
- Project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels within the organization
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
PLEASE PROVIDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS WHEN APPLYING