Website PMC Group
Optimize operations to produce products and develops processes to ensure quality, cost and efficiency requirements are met. Troubleshoot problems with production personnel and take corrective actions. Research improvement opportunities of essential equipment and develop economics for project justification.
1. Utilize tools for statistical process control.
2. Create/edit/maintain necessary documentation.
3. Assist in monitoring equipment and drive maintenance work.
4. Continuously evaluate operational costs, yields, and rates versus M&E theoretical balance.
5. Support the conversion of small-scale processes into commercially viable large-scale operations.
6. Monitor and improve the efficiency, output and safety of the manufacturing processes through measurements, data collection, and interpretation as well as by working with other technical resources and experts.
7. Assure the safety/environmental performance of processes.
8. All other duties, as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree and extensive experience in ceramic/metal processing or B.S. degree in Engineering field.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 0 to 4 years
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC:
1. Self-motivated, hands-on individual with keen interest in quickly learning and applying new skills who can follow written/verbal instructions and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
2. Distillation experience a plus.
3. Experience boilers and heat transfer equipment.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pmc-group.com.