Brief Job Description
To enter and reconcile production data from production batch sheets into the Oracle system. To insure accuracy and
accountability of Supervisors/Operators to provide accurate data. Provide high level of attention to detail during data entry
to insure accuracy of company’s inventory. Assist with other production entry tasks including yield data, productivity, etc.
Assist supervisor with various accounting tasks and reporting including the close process, inventory counts/controls,
account reconciliations and ad hoc reporting.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- High level of accuracy entering production data into ERP system
- Assist with miscellaneous production entry to track yields, productivity and various other metrics
- Assist with yearly physical inventory data entry
- Ability to analyze production paperwork/data for errors
- Insuring data entry leads to high level of inventory accuracy
- Must be highly organized with an extremely high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work closely with Supervisors and other company personnel
- Ability to work with various Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Assist Finance Manager and other personnel with misc. tasks upon request
- Working knowledge of basic accounting functions
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience working in Oracle’s ERP system
- Mastery of Microsoft Office production – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent math skills
- Organization skills
- Ability to work with all levels of Management/employees
- Accuracy of data entry
- Analytical skills
- Willing to provide support in any way possible and to complete tasks that may be assigned at random
- Excellent Math Skills
Working in an office environment and interacting with all Management/Plant employees. Occasional need to
enter the plant/warehouse and follow all company safety practices.
Education, Training, and Experience Required
- High School diploma/Associate’s Degree in Accounting or related field a plus.
- Data entry experience preferred
- ERP system knowledge (Oracle preferred)