Website PMC Biogenix
PMC Group is a growth oriented, diversified, global chemicals company dedicated to innovative solutions for everyday needs in a broad range of end markets including plastics, consumer products, electronics, paints, packaging, personal care, food, automotive and pharmaceuticals. The Company was built on a sustainable model of growth through innovation while promoting social good. Dedicated to sustainability, PMC Group operates from a global manufacturing, innovation and marketing platform with facilities and personnel in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Facilitates teams on his/her shift to operate a safe plant, meet quality standards and meet production requirements. Supports high performing team process in achieving the above.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Lead and exemplify a culture where ‘safety is a core value’ is a true belief and ensure safety accountability across the organization.
2. Provide input into individual operator training needs.
3. Provide employee development through reward and recognition for positive reinforcement and disciplinary action to change unwanted behavior for performance and attendance.
4. Ensure compliance of company policies, standards, and procedures for shift employees, while delivering the daily production expectations.
5. Lead the shift to deliver the quality, production, and daily instructions as provided by Unit Leaders, Plant Mangers, and Scheduling Manager.
6. Resolve, investigate and/or mobilize resources on issues involving safety, health/ environmental, quality, and human resources. Contacts other management as needed.
7. Assist teams in coordinating and interfacing production and shipping between departments.
8. Train, nurture and facilitate the team process in safety, environmental, productivity,
quality, cost-competitiveness, procedures, and policies.
9. Facilitate teams in maintaining good order and arrangement, proper maintenance, and security of all equipment and facilities through Walk ‘N Talk audits.
10. Prepare all reports concerning departmental activities as are required or as are
considered to be useful.
11. Communicate with peers and work teams to enhance employee relations and enrich
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED
Required Skills or Abilities
Working knowledge of computers and various software including Word, Excel, and SAP. 3 – 5 years prior work experience.